European Regulation EU 2016/679 concerning “the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data" in art. 13 obliges to inform the data subject about the fundamental elements of the processing. TECNOPLASTIC S.R.L. is fully compliant by informing you of the following:
PREMISE: WHAT DATA DO WE TREAT?
Automatically collected data: during normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect some data that are potentially linked to identifiable users, although their transmission is requested by Internet communication protocols. The collected data include the IP addresses and computers domain names utilized by the users when connecting to the site; the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. Providing such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience.
Data voluntarily provided by the user: Specific information will be provided or displayed on the web site pages for the setup of special services on request (form). The compilation of any form specifically prepared involves indeed the acquisition of sender / user’s address and data that are necessary to reply to the requests received. The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data shown in these forms as to send the request.
1. DATA CONTROLLER Data controller is TECNOPLASTIC S.R.L. with registered office in Via Calabria 3/5 – 35020 – Saonara – Padova, you can contact us by telephone at no. +39 049 8790775 and by email to the following address: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS The processing of the data provided has as its legal basis your consent and it occurs: - when filling in the forms - to analyze and reply to user requests - with reference to profiling cookies, to improve the web browsing experience.
3. RECIPIENTS OF DATA Within the limits relevant to the stated processing purposes, the data may be disclosed to companies /persons that provide outsourced services, specifically appointed by the Processors.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES The data you submitted may be transferred to non-EU countries as we employ external data processors that can carry out this transfer, also through their sub-managers, when performing their services (e.g. provision of e-mail box, CRM, other types of cloud or other types of services). To ensure the safety of such transfers we rely only on subjects who can guarantee the application of adequate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing is compliant with EU Regulation 679/2016 (e.g. by evaluating the presence of adequacy decisions or regulating the relationship using standard contractual clauses).
5. STORAGE PERIOD The collected data will be stored for the time necessary to the provision of the requested service.
6. RIGHTS EXERCISIBLE BY THE INTERESTED PARTY With regard to the Data Controller, the data subject may at any time exercise the rights referred to in Articles 15ff of EU Regulation 679/2016: right of access (art. 15); right to rectification (art. 16); right to erasure (art. 17); right to restriction of processing (art. 18); right to data portability (art. 20); right to object (art. 21); right to withdraw consent (Article 13). To exercise his/her rights, the interested party shall send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, it is always possible to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (pursuant to Article 77 of the EU Regulation 679/2016) or an effective judicial remedy (pursuant to Article 79 of the EU Regulation 679/2016) if the interested party considers his/her rights have been infringed.
Analytics / performance They allow us to recognize and count the visitors number and see how visitors move around our site when they use it. This helps us improving the way our site works, for example by ensuring that users find easily what they are looking for. Google Analytics: the site also uses also Google Analytics to help understand how our service is used by its community. For some advertising functions listed below, such as retargeting, Google Analytics data can be combined with our proprietary data and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies). See here how Google uses data when using our service and how you can refuse www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Management of cookie technologies You can control the use of certain cookies and similar technologies.
Activation and deactivation of browsers You can block cookies by activating the browser settings that allow you to refuse the set-up of all or some cookies. However, if you use browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), it could not be possible to access entirely or partially to our site. Here below we provide links that explain how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers (for other browsers that may be used, we suggest you to search this option in the software help normally available through the F1 key):
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it-IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/ Deactivation of Google Analytics
For Google Analytics advertising features, you can turn off Google Ad Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps or any other available means. You can find more information and unsubscribe here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. As an alternative, it is possible to disable only Google Analytics cookies by using the add-on or opt-out provided by Google for the main browsers.
UPDATES If you often browse on our site, we suggest you to periodically visit this section dedicated to privacy information on because you will be updated on all the new provisions of the 2016/679 Regulation (GDPR).